What's better than free checking that pays you high interest? It's not a trick question — it's Kasasa Cash®. This account even refunds ATM fees nationwide.*
All you have to do to earn your full rewards are a few simple things you're probably doing already, like using your debit card and eStatements. You'll even earn our base interest rate in the event you don't qualify, and your account is still always free.
Do you Kasasa?®
- Free checking that pays high interest
- Earn 2.01% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- Earn 2.01% to 0.37% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Get refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $25 per cycle)*
- Linked to your free Kasasa Saver® for easy savings
- Have Kasasa Cash rewards transferred to Kasasa Saver
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Enjoy unlimited check writing (client purchases checks)
- Free debit card
- Free online services include:
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- $50 minimum deposit to open
How to Earn Our Highest Rate
We've made earning your rewards super simple. In fact, you're probably doing most of these things already. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities on your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle (ATM withdrawals do not count)
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH transaction, or bill payment transaction post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
That's it! And if for some reason you don't qualify one month, your account is still free and you'll still earn our base interest rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
For more clarification, please see our Qualifications Calendar.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 10/16/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.01%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.21% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.01% - 0.37% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM-processed transactions do not count toward qualifying debit card transactions. Monthly qualification cycle is not the same as monthly statement cycle. Available on personal accounts only, one per client. ATM fee refunds up to $25 provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle and will be credited to the account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle.