It's better to give than receive, so sign up for free checking that also donates to TS Institute - Financial Literacy. Free Kasasa Giving® checking lets you pay it forward, with no monthly service charge or minimum balance requirement.
We'll even refund your ATM fees nationwide.* Do you Kasasa?® Give the gift that says you do!
- Free checking that pays high interest plus donates to charity
- Earn 2.01% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- Earn 2.01% to 0.37% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.01% APY if qualifications aren't met*
- Get refunds on ATM fees nationwide*
- TS Bank will donate 5¢ to TS Institute - Financial Literacy for every debit card purchase over $10*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Enjoy unlimited check writing (client purchases checks)
- Free online services include:
- Free debit card
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- $50 minimum deposit to open
How to Get Your Rewards
We've made earning your rewards simple. In fact, you're probably doing most of these things already. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities on your Kasasa Giving account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card point-of-sale purchases post and settle (ATM withdrawals do not count)
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, automatic payment (ACH), or bill payment transaction post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
That's it! And if for some reason you don't qualify one month, your account is still free and you'll still earn our base interest rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
For more clarification, please see our Qualifications Calendar.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of 10/16/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open account is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.01%; (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.21% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.01% - 0.37% APY depending on balance in account; and charitable contributions equal to $0.05 will be made to select charities on all debit card purchases over $10 that post and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle with a maximum of $10.00 per account, per qualification cycle. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per Social Security Number.