Manage your accounts from anywhere with our convenient app. The nearest branch is in your pocket! Get 24-hour access to your TS♦Bank accounts, check your balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and more. With Mobile Money, it's all in the palm of your hand!
- Manage accounts from your cell phone
- Transfer funds from account to account
- Enjoy convenient bill payment for bills established in TS Bank Online
- Pay eBills you set up via TS Bank Online
- Pay a sitter or get reimbursed for movie tickets quickly via PopMoney*
- Locate or call the nearest TS Bank Branch or ATM
- Available in the Apple App Store or for Android though Google Play (not available for Blackberry)
Once you are enrolled in TS Bank Online, you can start using Mobile Money on your mobile device.
Data plan may be required. Check with your service provider for details.
*$0.50/transaction fee applies
What is Mobile Money?
Mobile Money consists of three convenient services to access your account information with your mobile device while you're on the go with Text Messaging, Mobile Banking website (Mobile Browser), and our new downloadable Mobile Application.
• Text messaging – Send a text message to request account balance(s) and transaction history
• Mobile Browser – View account details, pay bills, and transfer money using the Mobile Banking website
• Mobile Application – All of the features of our Mobile Browser in an easily accessible app downloaded right to your mobile device.
Text Messaging, Mobile Browser, App or All Three?
Your choice! If you decide that you don't want to use one of the services, you can change your mobile banking services by logging on to Online Banking and "Manage your devices" located in the Services>Mobile Money section.
This is such a convenient service… it must cost a fortune to use it, right?
Mobile Money is a free service for you, although, standard messaging charges may apply through your mobile service provider.
Is Mobile Money secure?
Mobile Money employs industry best practices with regards to security. It has been assessed against industry security criteria by a number of independent system security experts. At a high level, Mobile Money utilizes security authentication and encryption safeguards.
Is my personal or financial information stored on my phone?
Mobile Money site does not save any files with personal or financial information on your mobile device. That information stays strictly within Online Banking. Some phones (e.g., BlackBerry, Android) have logo and branding files that are copied to the mobile device. Those files do not contain any personally identifiable information. Using the PIN/password lock feature on your mobile device can add an extra layer of security in the event your mobile device is lost or stolen.
What do I do if lose my mobile device?
If you lose your mobile device, please contact your mobile service provider and follow the steps to deactivate your phone. You can contact the bank at 712.487.3000 during business hours to remove your registered mobile device from the Online Banking site. If it is after business hours, you can also log in to your Online Banking account and go to Services>Mobile Money>Manage Devices to remove your registered mobile device.
Which phones can I use for Mobile Money?
The Mobile Money App is currently supported by iPhone and Android phones.
Note: Some carriers do not support application downloads to certain types of phones. If you have any problems downloading the Mobile Money App, please check with your carrier to make sure app downloads are supported on your device.