Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your TS Bank credit or check card has been lost or stolen or if you think your information has been compromised, please let us know immediately. The sooner we are made aware, the sooner we can take the necessary precautions to protect your account.
Contact TS Bank during business hours (712) 487-3000 or you can contact Shazam at (800) 383- 8000.
ATM Safety Tips
Protect your card, protect your account!
Read the following tips to make sure you're doing everything you can to ensure your safety.
Approaching the ATM
- Avoid facilities in dark or remote locations.
- If you see people lurking around the ATM, or any other situation that makes you uncomfortable, find a different machine.
- Take another person with you whenever possible.
- Have your card ready.
- Keep your doors locked and all passenger windows closed at a drive-up facility.
Using the ATM
- Block the view of others by cupping your hand over the keypad as you enter your PIN and by standing between the terminal and any person who is waiting.
- Remove your cash, receipt, and card from the ATM after every transaction.
- Pocket cash immediately when you make a withdrawal.
Preventing Card Fraud
- Memorize your PIN. Don't write it on your card or anything you carry near your card.
- Don't tell anyone your PIN or account number.
- Don't loan anyone your card.
- Report or lost stolen cards immediately. You may be liable for activity on your card if you do not report it as lost or stolen.
- NEVER give your PIN over the phone, especially cellular phones.
- NEVER respond to a link or phone number in an e-mail message requesting personal information. Phishers often use this scam to trick you into divulging personal data.
Caring for Your Card
- Don't expose the magnetic strip to other magnetic objects, which can deactivate your card.
- Record and file the name and phone numbers of your card's issuer for reporting loss or theft.
ATM Card Safety provided by www.shazam.net.