Checking Account Tailored for Your Nonprofit Organization
Nonprofit Business Checking
We know that nonprofits have different needs than a typical small business, which means that they deserve a checking account designed to support their organization. Enjoy all of the perks of our small business checking account, but with interest!
We also make it easy to manage your account, no matter where you are, because business, like banking, shouldn't have to stop after closing time.
- Checking designed for the unique needs of a nonprofit that pays interest*
- First order of checks is on us
- No minimum balance requirement
- Enjoy 150 free transaction items per statement cycle with no regular monthly service charge; $0.20 per item over 150**
- Online services include:
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements (images returned with statements)
- Remote deposit
- Extra benefits:
- Free Business MasterCard®
- Cash management services available
- Night depository
- $50 minimum deposit to open
What comes with a business checking account?
A nonprofit checking account at TS Bank comes with many perks including access to online banking, a cash management app specific to businesses and business debit cards. Learn more by clicking on the icons.
How do I open a new nonprofit checking account?
If you’re interested in learning more about business checking account or opening a nonprofit checking account at TS Bank, simply contact us via phone, email, Live Chat or in-person to get started.
At TS Bank, we IGNITE PROSPERITY® by helping our clients do more with their money. Whether it’s saving a little extra cash each month or accomplishing a long-term strategy, our goal is to help you transform your financial life. Call and schedule an appointment today, one of our team members would love to help you do more with your money at TS Bank. TS Bank has eight locations in central and southwest Iowa. For more information visit tsbank.com or call 844-487-3030. #igniteprosperity
*Interest rate subject to relationship manager discretion.
**A transaction item includes deposits and other credits, checks paid and other debits, ACH and deposit items.